10 July 2009

Thinking of Greece

I have been in New Jersey all summer so far, and my vacation is going to be heading home to Kansas for a few weeks. While it will be nice to see family, it's not quite the same as heading somewhere exotic and exciting. And as I've been thinking about exotic and exciting, I was remembering my visit to Greece. The main reason that I wanted to go was because of the beautiful blue and white style architecture/design prevalent on many of the islands. And these great etsy items all made me feel a little less sad about being stuck here in dirty Jersey.


Clockwise from upper left:

8 comments:

  1. Kristin, thanks for including my Local Rumors photo in your Greece roundup. It's been a couple years now since I've been, and what a fabulous summer that was. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, what a great post! Greece is one of my all time fav destinations. It is always so welcoming with beautiful architecture, ancient culture and amazing cuisine! Thank you so much for including my Memories of Greece Scarf here!

    Elena
    http://FashionTouch.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!! All of the selections are awesome!
    Erin Keys
    www.erinkeys.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great post! i'm also unable to visit a far off locale anytime soon, so thanks for the visual getaway! love that scarf by fashiontouch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making "dirty Jersey" look good! We can always take a vacation in our minds, right? Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah....Greece. I haven't been so fortunate as of yet, but one day!!
    Thank you for including my earrings and for making me daydream a little of someplace exotic and wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous post, trying to organize greece for next summer, what nice motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for including my Wild Flower Brooch! Your blog is oh-so-interesting!

    ReplyDelete